Addiction Services: Adult Forensic Treatment at Wicomico County Detention Center for Males & Females
Phone: (410) 742-3784 | Fax: (410) 543-6680
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All clients with appointments after 5 p.m. will need to use the back entrance on the 4th floor of the parking garage.
Local Meeting Schedules:
- Ocean Gateway Area of Narcotics Anonymous (OGANA)
- Lower Shore InterGroup of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Salisbury Substance Abuse Community Center (SSACC)
The Male and Female Forensic Program is designed for individuals who are currently incarcerated at the Wicomico County Detention Center. The inmate must meet the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) placement criteria for Level I care, which can be provided less then 9 hours per week.
The groups for the female population are held two days per week and one evening per week. Male inmates can attend group sessions on the designated day and a work release group is also conducted one evening per week. Participants are required to attend a minimum of one individual session per month along with their weekly group attendance. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings are held one time per week at the detention center for inmates to attend.