Child, Adolescent & Family Outpatient Mental Health
Mental Health Information
Phone: (410) 334-3497 | Fax: (410) 543-6975
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All clients with appointments after 5 p.m. will need to use the back entrance on the 4th floor of the parking garage.
The Wicomico County Behavioral Health Program provides outpatient mental health services for children, adolescents and their families.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- ADHD Management
- Medication Evaluation and Monitoring
- Anger/Self Control
- Stress Reduction
- Individual/Family Therapy
- School Based Services
To make a referral, please contact (410) 334-3497 and ask for the referral coordinator.
Children and adolescents referred for services must have parental/ guardian written permission and support to participate in the program.