Minority Youth Outreach Program
Effective 03/18/2020, Behavioral Health will offer limited services. Staff will still answer the phones. Existing clients will be contacted directly to discuss care options (ex: telehealth). Methadone Program continues to operate on an altered schedule.
The Minority Youth Outreach Program promotes behavioral health awareness through education and outreach to youth and adults of all ages, genders and nationalities.
- Parent Educational Groups
- Community and School Groups
- Client/ Family Advocacy and Referral
- Anger Management
- Community Networking
- Outreach to the Faith-based Community
- Available to Wicomico, Somerset and Worcester Counties
For more information call Lykeshia Jones at (410) 334-3497 or email Lykeshia.firstname.lastname@example.org