Effective 03/18/2020, WIC will offer limited services. Staff will still answer department phones and benefits cards will be loaded over-the-phone.
Main Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Tuesdays 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Phone (410) 749-2488
Fax: (410) 548-5166
Call the WIC office near you to set up an appointment
- State WIC Hotline 1-800-242-4WIC (4942)
- Allegany County (301) 759-5020
- Anne Arundel County (410) 222-6797
- Baltimore City Health Dept. (410) 396-9427
- John Hopkins University (410) 614-4848
- Baltimore County (410) 887-6000
- Calvert County 1-877-631-6182
- Caroline County (410) 479-8060
- Carroll County (410) 876-4898
- Cecil County (410) 996-5255
- Charles County (301) 609-6857
- Dorchester County (410) 479-8060
- Frederick County (301) 600-2507
- Garrett County (301) 334-7710
- Grantsville Residents (301) 895-3311
- Harford County (410) 273-5656
- Howard County (410) 313-7510
- Kent County (410) 810-0125
- Montgomery County (301) 762-9426
- Prince George County Health Dept. (301) 856-9600
- Greater Baden (301) 324-1873
- Greenbelt Area (301) 762-9426
- Queen Anne’s County (410) 758-0720
- Somerset County (410) 749-2488
- St. Mary’s County 1-877-631-6182
- Talbot County (410) 479-8060
- Washington County (240) 313-3335
- Wicomico County (410) 749-2488
- Worcester County (410) 749-2488
For more information regarding resources please ask your WIC Service Associate. Feel free to visit our MD WIC Website to view other resources that may be beneficial to you or your family. WIC will help you with referrals for health care, immunizations, medical assistance, food assistance and other community programs.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the , (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.