On-Site Locations



Main Office: 801 N. Salisbury Blvd, Suite 103, Salisbury, MD 21801

Main Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Tuesdays 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Phone (410) 749-2488

Fax: (410) 548-5166

Email: [email protected]



Appointments Available at the Sites Below

Somerset County

McCready Health
201 Hall Highway
Crisfield, MD 21817

Seton Center
30632 Hampden Avenue
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Tuesday & Wednesday

Somerset County Health Department
8928 Sign Post Rad
Westover, MD 21871
Wednesday (1 day/month)

Wicomico County

E.S. Adkins Building
801 N. Salisbury Blvd. Suite 103
Salisbury, MD 21801

Worcester County

Berlin Head Start
130 Flower Street
Berlin, MD 21811
Monday & Friday

Worcester County Health Department
400-A Walnut Street
Pocomoke City, MD 21851

To schedule an appointment at ANY location, please call  (410) 749-2488

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

View Full Site