Information on this page
NEED A COVID-19 TEST? Call 410-912-6889
Latest Stats on COVID-19*
For a breakdown by zip code, please visit coronavirus.maryland.gov. Due to federal guidelines, data for zip codes with 7 or fewer cases is suppressed. Death data is updated as amendments to the death record are received.
*last updated 10/21/2020
These numbers are updated daily Monday through Friday. Daily numbers are posted on our social media.
What is the Wicomico County Health Department doing to protect the community?
- Working with state and local partners to confirm COVID-19 cases and conduct contact tracing for all confirmed cases.
- Keeping the public informed about the latest stats and safety precautions via our website and social media accounts.
- Managing the COVID-19 Call Center to respond to public questions and schedule COVID-19 tests at WiCHD as well as offer info on other testing sites in the area.
- Adapting our offered services to protect our staff and the public by closing the building to the public, expanding our telephone communications to receive client calls, and offering telehealth services.
- Working with nursing homes and other long-term facilities to ensure their supply needs are met and that proper precautions (Maryland Department of Health guidelines) are followed.
- Participates in daily calls with regional nursing home and other long-term facilities to assess their supply needs and their capacity to accept patients.
- Translating materials into other languages to reach all members of the community.
- Working with radio and TV stations to air Public Service Announcements (PSAs) about COVID-19 in other languages.
- Responding to COVID-19 complaints submitted through the COVID-19 Hotline (410-912-6889) and the Governor’s Tip Line (1-833-979-2266).
Governor Hogan’s Executive Orders
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH)
- Office of the Governor – COVID-19 Response
- City of Salisbury Corona Recovery Taskforce
- Why Outbreaks Like Coronavirus Spread Exponentially, and How to “Flatten the Curve”
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine & Isolation
- Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
- Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Worker Who May Have Had Exposure to COVID-19
- COVID-19 & Meat and Poultry Processing Workers and Employees
- COVID-19 Info for Businesses
- Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- FAQs for Maryland Businesses
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Facility
- POSTER – Face Coverings Required
- POSTER – Remember to Social Distance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) FAQ
- COVID-19 and Older Adults FAQ
- COVID-19 Testing FAQ
- COVID-19 and Mental Health FAQ
- COVID-19 and VEIP Testing Sites FAQ
- COVID-19 and Stay at Home Order and Home Isolation FAQ
- COVID-19 and Child Care Settings FAQ