COVID-19 Call Center (410) 912- 6889
Incident Command has been activated in response to the COVID-19.
Effective 03/18/2020, the Wicomico County Health Department will offer limited services to the public.
Please see each program’s web page to see their current services offered.
Information on this page
Latest Stats on COVID-19
Wicomico County Status*
Confirmed Cases: 11
Confirmed Cases: 3,609
United States Status*
Confirmed Cases: 304,826
*last updated 04/05/2020.
What is the Wicomico County Health Department doing to protect the community?
- Working with state and local partners to confirm COVID-19 cases and conduct contact tracing for all confirmed cases.
- Keeping the public informed about the latest stats and safety precautions via our website and social media accounts.
- Managing the COVID-19 Call Center in partnership with Peninsula Regional Medical Center and the Somerset County Health Department.
- Adapting our offered services to protect our staff and the public by closing the building to the public, expanding our telephone communications to receive client calls, and offering telehealth services.
- Working with nursing homes and other long-term facilities to ensure their supply needs are met and that proper precautions are followed.
Governor Hogan’s Executive Orders
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH)
- Office of the Governor – COVID-19 Response
- City of Salisbury Corona Recovery Taskforce
- Why Outbreaks Like Coronavirus Spread Exponentially, and How to “Flatten the Curve”
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine & Isolation
Información en español: