Information on this page
Latest Stats on COVID-19*
** this dashboard updates automatically every day at 10:00 a.m.**
The Wicomico County Health Department will hold appointment ONLY drive-thru testing every Tuesday at the Fritz Building located at 300 West Carroll Street in Salisbury. To make an appointment, please call (410)-341-4600.
HOW DO I GET A COVID-19 VACCINE IN WICOMICO COUNTY?
- Email email@example.com or call 410-341-4600
Please note that the location of our vaccination clinic has changed.
We are now located at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center at 500 Glen Ave, Salisbury, MD.
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Maryland Department of Health (MDH)
- covidLINK – Maryland’s Info Hub
- Office of the Governor – COVID-19 Response
- Public Health Communications Collaborative – FAQ