RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY FEBRUARY 17, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jennifer Johnson
(410) 219-3947 (Office) (410) 251-5379 (Cell)
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY
FEBRUARY 17, 2022
(February 11, 2022, Salisbury, MD) The Wicomico County Health Department would like to encourage our community to be kind to others. Wouldn’t it be nice if kindness was the norm in the world today? Well, it can be by participating in Random Acts of Kindness Day on February 17, 2022! Go to https://www.randomactsofkindness.org to find out what you can do for others, your community, etc.
You may participate in a:
- Coloring contest
- Do something nice for someone you know
- Pay it forward by paying for someone’s order at McDonalds, Dunkin Donut’s, etc.
- Pay for someone else’s groceries
- Give someone a gift card
- Write a letter or card and mail it to someone who isn’t expecting it
- Be creative and think of something you can do for someone else
- Let someone go ahead of you in the line at the grocery store
Think how impactful this could be for someone! Take time out on this special day to do something nice for someone else and something special may happen for you too!
Submit pictures of random acts of kindness to [email protected] so they can be put on social media. Make sure that the pictures are in jpg format. For more information or to get involved in the effort to increase random acts of kindness in Wicomico County, please contact the Wicomico County Health Department at (410) 219-7544. Go to RAK_Day_2022_Participant_Guide.pdf for more information.