Targeted Case Management
Effective 03/18/2020, Case Management will offer limited services. Staff will still answer the phones. Existing clients will be contacted directly to discuss care options.
Phone: (410) 543-6790 | Fax: (410) 341-7950
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Wicomico County Targeted Case Management team provides services to individuals with a mental illness that requires assistance to enable them to remain in the community.
- Home and Community Visits
- Client Advocacy
- Individualized Service Planning
- HUD Shelter Plus Care Housing
- Homeless Services
- State Care Coordination
- Peer Support
- 24 Hour Emergency On Call Availability For Existing Clients Phone: 410-543-6996
For Referrals Contact:
Wicomico County Targeted Case Management 410-543-6790
**Individuals must have been evaluated and met the criteria for a DSM V TR manual psychiatric diagnosis.