Teen Pregnancy Prevention – For Parents
Effective 03/18/2020, Prevention and Health Communications will offer limited services. Staff will still answer department phones.
Phone: (410)219-7489 Chavonda Carr or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (410) 548-5184
Sex Ed, Honestly...
What can you do to help your teens?
- Open the lines of communication.
- Encourage your teens to WAIT to have sex!
- Share stories from your personal experiences.
- Encourage them to see a clinician to get on some sort of birth control.
- Explain the unintended consequences of sex such as: pregnancy, STI’s, their chances of getting HPV which can lead to cervical cancer, and their increased chance of being a single parent.
- Talk about their future plans!