Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
Effective 03/18/2020, Case Management will offer limited services. Staff will still answer the phones. Existing clients will be contacted directly to discuss care options.
Phone: (410) 543-6790 | Fax: (410) 341-7950
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
The Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) provides services to individuals with a mental illness that require rehabilitative and/or restorative services to enable them to become or remain successful in the community.
- Home and Community Visits
- Individual Rehabilitation Planning
- Case Management
- Health Promotion
- On-Site Services
- Educational, Social and Support Groups
- 24 Hour On Call Availability
FOR REFERRALS CONTACT PRP at (410) 543-6790
*Please note all referrals for children and adolescents must come directly from the mental health clinician who is treating that individual.