Wicomico County Temporary Cash Assistance
Addictions specialists placed at Social Services provide substance abuse screening services to all Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) Applicants, minor parent's in a TCA household, Food Stamp applicants and recipients who have been convicted of a drug related felony and referrals from Child Protective Services who are suspected of having substance abuse problems. The Addictions Specialists provide appropriate referrals to agencies within the community. Case Management is done with the people who are in treatment to address any barriers they may have to completing treatment.
- Adult and Adolescent Outpatient Treatment
- Adult and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Adult Dual Diagnosis Services
- Adult Methadone Maintenance & Suboxone Program
- Adult Forensic Treatment at Wicomico County Detention Center for Males & Females
- Adult Drug Court Through Wicomico County District & Circuit Court