Wicomico County Adult Methadone Maintenance & Suboxone Program
Phone: 410-742-3784 Fax: 410-543-6680
The Methadone Maintenance Program was developed for patients who are addicted to opiates. It is a medication assisted treatment that assists the patient to re-engage in all areas of their life. The program is designed to help those that struggle to function without the use of the opiate. The program follows all federal and state regulations to help assist this population. All patients have the right to obtain a second consult at their own expense.
Methadone is dispensed at the medicating unit located at Peninsula Regional Medical Center, 100 E. Carroll Street. Dispensing hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 9:20 AM, Saturdays and Holidays 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM. The Mobile Methadone Unit hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM, closed Saturdays and Holidays. The units are closed on Sundays and selected federal and state holidays. All clinical services are provided at the Health Department, Hurdle Building, located at 108 E. Main Street. Hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, and Wednesday and Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Methadone Mobile services are provided to patients in Worcester County. The mobile is in operation from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM Monday through Friday. All patients are to report to PRMC on Saturdays for their Saturday dose and Sunday Take Home.
- Adult and Adolescent Outpatient Treatment
- Adult and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Adult Dual Diagnosis Services
- Adult Forensic Treatment at Wicomico County Detention Center for Males & Females
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Adult Drug Court Through Wicomico County District & Circuit Court
Local Meeting Schedules:
- Ocean Gateway Area of Narcotics Anonymous (OGANA)
- Lower Shore InterGroup of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Al-Anon/Alateen Lower Eastern Shore
- Salisbury Substance Abuse Community Center (SSACC)
Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Clinical Services Provided:
Seth H. Hurdle Building