WELCOME TO WICOMICO HEALTH
- Prepare for a Winter Storm
- 2015 GO RED flyer *NEW*
- Naloxone Training Flyer *NEW*
- Ebola Questions & Answers
- Enterovirus D68
- Unexplained Paralysis in Children
- Feral Cat Awareness
- Lifestyle Balance Promo
- New Maryland Vaccine Requirements For Children
- Overdose Prevention in Maryland
- Car Seat Installation Appointments
- Restaurant Nutritional Information
- Annual Report
NEW CLASS BEGINS TUESDAY, JANUARY 6th!
Support group also meets every Thursday at noon
at the Hurdle Health Center, 4th Floor, Room 418.
NEW: VIEW OUR ANNUAL REPORT
This report highlights efforts to improve five priority areas identified through Community Health Surveys that are completed every five years.
Areas identified for 2010 – 2015 are: Behavioral Health, Obesity, Asthma, Diabetes and Sexually Transmitted Infections. This report summarizes events, data and initiatives to address many of these issues, and highlights key health department services.
Medical Assistance Transportation
2014 Client Satisfaction Survey
Have you received MA Transportation services within the last 12 months?
If yes, please complete our brief
on-line client satisfaction survey!
Click to find Wicomico Health on Social Media:
WiCHD Social Media
- TRI COUNTY GO RED EVENT PLANNED FOR FEBRUARY 5, 2015
- Stay Safe During Cold Weather
- DHMH Launches New Administrative Services Organization for Maryland’s Public Behavioral Health System
- Maryland Retailers Routinely, Illegally Sell Cigarettes to Underage Youth
- WICOMICO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT PUBLISHES FY 2014 ANNUAL REPORT
Wicomico Data Source
2015 State of Tobacco Report.
2014 Community Health Needs Assessment (PRC)
2013 Health Consequences of Smoking
2013 STD Ranking by Race/Ethinicity
Prevention Quality Indicators (Wicomico)
Prevention Quality Indicators (County Ranking)
State Health Improvement Process (Lower Shore Disparities)
State Health Improvement Process (Wicomico Profile)
Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (2013)
Statistics ♦ Reports
Roundtable Discussion - August 28, 2013
Roundtable Questions and Answers 8/28/2013
2013 Local Farmer's Market Guide
2014 County Health Rankings
2013 County Health Rankings
Local Health Improvement Coalition - Final Report
Shape of the Nation Report 2012
Healthy People 2020
Closing the Gap on Diabetes Resource Guide
WiCHD Annual Reports