WELCOME TO WICOMICO COUNTY
Please take a few
Health Needs Assessment.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH NEWS
Rabies Clinic - New Date and Location Coming Soon!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO regarding Morris Mill and Doe Run.
Food Permit Applications: Are you planning a one-time event where food will be sold? An application for a temporary food permit, is required. Click to access the application or call 410-546-4446 to learn more. Make sure your next event is safe one!
Are you a food service professional? If so, click HERE. We have some great information for you!
Current beach closures: NONE
- Emergency Preparedness Night at the Shorebirds “bE A FORCE OF NATURE, bE READY.”
- RABIES CLINIC TO BE HELD IN WICOMICO COUNTY
- NEW SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MARYLAND KINDERGARTEN AND 7TH GRADE STUDENTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICIALS ADVISE RESIDENTS TO STAY AWAY FROM STRAY/FERAL CATS
- West Nile Virus Surveillance Begins
Wicomico Data Source
2013 Health Consequences of Smoking
2013 STD Ranking by Race/Ethinicity
Prevention Quality Indicators (Wicomico)
Prevention Quality Indicators (County Ranking)
State Health Improvement Process (Lower Shore Disparities)
State Health Improvement Process (Wicomico Profile)
Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (2013)
Statistics ♦ Reports
Roundtable Discussion - August 28, 2013
Roundtable Questions and Answers 8/28/2013
2013 Local Farmer's Market Guide
2014 County Health Rankings
2013 County Health Rankings
Local Health Improvement Coalition - Final Report
Shape of the Nation Report 2012
Healthy People 2020
Closing the Gap on Diabetes Resource Guide
2011 Physical Activity Resource Guide