WELCOME TO WICOMICO COUNTY
Please take a few
Health Needs Assessment.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH NEWS
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO regarding Morris Mill and Doe Run.
Food Permit Applications: Are you planning a one-time event where food will be sold? An application for a temporary food permit, is required. Click to access the application or call 410-546-4446 to learn more. Make sure your next event is safe one!
Are you a food service professional? If so, click HERE. We have some great information for you!
Current beach closures: NONE Visit our BEACHES page for more information.
- RABIES CLINIC TO BE HELD IN WICOMICO COUNTY
- WICOMICO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT TO HOLD PUBLIC FLU VACCINATION CLINIC
- FITNESS COUNCIL ANNOUNCES SEPTEMBER WINNER
- State Recognizes National Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week with Car Seat Checkup Events
- Safe Kids Lower Shore Maryland Coalition Offer FREE Car Seat Inspections on Seat Check Saturday
Wicomico Data Source
2013 Health Consequences of Smoking
2013 STD Ranking by Race/Ethinicity
Prevention Quality Indicators (Wicomico)
Prevention Quality Indicators (County Ranking)
State Health Improvement Process (Lower Shore Disparities)
State Health Improvement Process (Wicomico Profile)
Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (2013)
Statistics ♦ Reports
Roundtable Discussion - August 28, 2013
Roundtable Questions and Answers 8/28/2013
2013 Local Farmer's Market Guide
2014 County Health Rankings
2013 County Health Rankings
Local Health Improvement Coalition - Final Report
Shape of the Nation Report 2012
Healthy People 2020
Closing the Gap on Diabetes Resource Guide
2011 Physical Activity Resource Guide